♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

Loading...

Monday, 19 September 2011

It's a bird! It's a plane!@#*! ..it's a crucifix?

I don't know if I'm being overly superstitious - if that's even the word for it.   But I was lying down on my bed a couple of days ago when I looked up at the ceiling in a dull-sleepy stupor and saw the above.  A crucifix.  On my ceiling.  I'm SURE of it!  I had my iPod next to me at the time, and so, transfixed, I took some pictures - I also took about 5 videos of it crazy-bag-lady style, here's one hehe:

Of course, this could be rationalised "logically", blahdeblahblahblah, but I like to see this as a mystery.  I couldn't actually find where the light reflection was coming from.  It provokes the imagination as well.  At the left side of the crucifix is what looks like a triangular shape, like this ^.  I think that represents the God the Father.  On the right arm of the crucifix is a round refraction of light, it seems to be perched there!  I think it represents the Holy Spirit, and then, the glowing circle in the middle of the crucifix is the heart of Jesus.  The crucifix-image on my ceiling would fade into nothing and then slowly brighten, kind of like a slowly beating pulse.  While I watched it I wondered if God was trying to communicate with me ,( ...not to sound all E.T lol).   I watched it for about 15 minutes until I decided to call it quits and have a siesta nap.     

No comments:

Post a Comment