♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

Loading...

Friday, 16 September 2011

Change is the only constant

...which is why I know this blog is going to look like a nuclear testing field after I've defaced it with my thoughts. Hey... what can I say?  ...........................................You mad bro?  




7:04pm, Friday the 16th of September 2011.  I start my life of crime.
R.I.P.  Cyber Reclusion
Okay, right right...let me think about what to write in this virginal entry of my
cyber-sanctum-of-solitary-abysmal-despair-and-angst
(with sprinkles of joviality and jubilee on top)
err....
thinking
7:15pm 
contemplating
7:16pm 
 contemplating some more
7:16pm and 36 seconds  
"Quick! llama!"

7:23pm 
More contemplating
7.35
 Profound musing
7:35 and 56 seconds
Nope. Nothing.  
Well then......, until next time!
...If there is one
...and I don't die, 
which is
actually
very
possible.
....
....
 A DUCKY!
...
No really
I.. 
could..
die
...........


No comments:

Post a Comment